You have worked hard, and so has your agent to get your child an opportunity. Don't let anything get in your way now. Consider putting together a simple emergency car kit for your child's auditions to avoid last minute mishaps, and added stress.
The Young Actor's Survival Kit For the Car:
* A GPS system
* Brush, comb, and hair things
* A change of clothes for unexpected spills
* Children's aspirin, and a first aid kit with bandaids.
* A blankie and pillow for long hauls.
* Pen and Paper
* Change for parking
* A coloring book, or electronic gaming device (with headphones)
* Extra headshots, and resumes in a protective pouch
With this actor's survival kit in your car, you can be ready at a moment’s notice even for those last minute auditions. Stay tuned for more tips and hints.