FILM SCENE RULES AND REGULATIONS
1) Actors should dress in a Talent INC show T-Shirt or a solid black T-shirt of their own. Khaki pants, shorts or skirts may be worn to complete the outfit. Appropriate shoes that go with Khaki bottoms should be worn. No female should wear heels in acting showcases. Females want to look like actors and not models. Remember this showcase is about the actor and his ability, not wardrobe.
2) Absolutely no props or costumes.
3) All Film Scenes must be chosen for the appropriate age of the performer. Film Scenes must be chosen from the approved scripts on www.talentincscripts.blogspot.com
4) The actor or actress should perform the scene facing and interacting with the reader as if filming a movie scene.
5) The Film Scene read cannot last longer than 45 seconds.
6) A list of all performers and their film scene number should be submitted 30 days before the event.
Film Scene Pattern
· The Actor enters stage right
· The Actor hits his mark on the stage and performs facing the reader on stage
· The Actor exits stage left