MONOLOGUE RULES AND REGULATIONS
1) All Actors are allowed to perform one classic or modern monologue. This can be comedic or dramatic according to the actor’s individual strength.
2) The monologue should be chosen to show personality, range, character development and individuality.
3) All performances must be appropriate for ALL ages.
4) Each performer has an allotted time of up to one minute. A Monologue exceeding this time will be disqualified from receiving a score.
5) Costumes or props can be used for this competition if appropriate. If you choose not to wear a costume you may wear the standard acting wardrobe of the black t-shirt and khaki bottom.
· The Actor enters stage right
· The Actor hits his mark on the stage and performs facing the camera
· The Actor exits stage left