TV COMMERCIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1) Actors should dress in a Talent INC show T-Shirt or a solid black T-shirt of their own. Khaki pants, shorts or skirts may be worn to complete the outfit. Appropriate shoes that go with Khaki bottoms should be worn. No female should wear heels in acting showcases. Females want to look like actors and not models. Remember this showcase is about the actor and his ability, not wardrobe.
2) Absolutely no props or costumes.
3) All commercials must be chosen for the appropriate age of the performer. Commercials must be chosen from the approved scripts on www.talentincscripts.blogspot.com
4) The actor should find a focal point on the back wall or preferably in the video camera. The actor should then perform the commercial as if he or she were looking into a camera. Do not play to the audience or agents. Remember, this is a real audition.
5) The TV commercial read cannot last longer than 30 seconds.
TV Commercial Pattern
· The Actor enters stage right
· The Actor hits his mark on the stage and performs facing the camera
· The Actor exits stage left